Spring Break is here, wahoo!
Now, how to occupy the kids? Well, we have a TREAT for you and a RETREAT for the kids!
5 days of fun filled kids yoga camp that last 1.5 hrs everyday! Yes, it gives you time to go grocery shopping, get a massage, catch up on laundry or even your favorite show!
What's in it for the kids? A fun filled adventurous week of learning, exploring and creating!
Why Yoga for Children:
- Promotes a Positive Self-Image, Boosts Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Refines Balance and Coordination by developing body awareness
- Develops Focus and Concentration
- Enhances Physical Flexibility
- Strengthens the Mind-Body Connection
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Children are Invited to be apart of a healthy, non-competitive group
Kids Yoga and its Benefits:
- Physically, it enhances flexibility, strength, coordination, and body awareness.
- Improvement in concentration, sense of calmness and relaxation.
- Creating a versatile class to incorporate children exercises, playtime, mental exercises and Yoga poses will help children connect more deeply with the inner self, and develop an intimate relationship with the natural world that surrounds them.
- Yoga brings that marvelous inner light that all children have to the surface.
- Yoga creates an alternative to tuning out through constant attachment to electronic devices.
Bringing Yoga Home:
The benefits of yoga creates stillness, balance, flexibility, focus, peace, grace, connection, health, and well-being. Which is learned during this 5 day spring break course and can be practiced at home.