STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Recipe by Camilla Drost & Mikkel P.M.
Photo Credit: Camilla Drost & Mikkel P.M.
Blueberry Tales is a fun and creative food blog created by Camilla Drost & Mikkel P.M. which focuses on healthy, veggie-based food. Their amazing and creative creations come from their travel inspirations topped with the influences of their home town, Copenhagen. You'll find anything from healthy treats, delicious desserts to mouth watering mains. Their stories make each recipe fun and unique and gives you a taste of eating abroad.
Recipe calls for:
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 lime
- ½ cup uncooked beluga lentils
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes (approx. ½ cup)
- 1 ½ tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- 60 g feta cheese, crumbled (use tofu + 1 tsp olive oil, if vegan)